This video shows how CAD technology is being used for the restoration of Te Rapunga.
Students and teachers from International Grammar School Sydney stayed Bruny Island Lodge for an art camp. Using inspiration from the natural surroundings, they worked together to create works of art.
Erika Grundmann, author of Dark Sun, and Tracy Thomas from Bruny Island Coastal Retreats, appear on ABC Radio Hobart to talk about the restoration of Te Rapunga and the Wooden Boat Festival in Hobart.
Cloudy Bay was initially named l’baie Mauvaise by French explorer Bruni D'Entrecasteaux in 1792, after 1822 it was marked on the maps of the time as Bad Bay, and after 1859 became known as Bad or Cloudy Bay.
Perhaps it is something about the island that makes us like birds, both happy in our solitude and eager for a chat.