Te Rapunga at the Wooden Boat Festival, Hobart

February 11, 2019

Te Rapunga logo

Erika Grundmann, author of Dark Sun, and Tracy Thomas from Bruny Island Coastal Retreats, appear on ABC Radio to talk about the restoration of Te Rapunga and the Wooden Boat Festival in Hobart.

Follow this link to ABC Radio to hear the audio and fast forward to the 55 minute mark.

More Bruny Island Journal

Historical photo of Alf Holding and Roy Taylor at Cloudy Bay entrance with their caravan

August 10, 2017

Cloudy Bay, South Bruny: where Nature's heart beats strong amid the hills

Cloudy Bay was initially named l’baie Mauvaise by French explorer Bruni D'Entrecasteaux in 1792, after 1822 it was marked on the maps of the time as Bad Bay, and after 1859 became known as Bad or Cloudy Bay.

Te Rapunga CAD

February 8, 2019

Use of CAD technology for the restoration of Te Rapunga

This video shows how CAD technology is being used for the restoration of Te Rapunga.