Our 4-Day Workshop is for emerging and established photographers who want to focus on thinking creatively, unpacking their own style, and embracing community connection.
Set in one of Tasmanian’s most iconic locations, this workshop is focused on deep-diving into the richness of artistry, rather than being a click-fest to reap content.
Our super friendly and energetic hosts will provide an immersive experience where you will:
- Learn how to find your photographic style and cut through a saturated market
- Hone in on your photography niche and start attracting your ideal couples
- Improve your understanding of light, composition, posing, and impactful storytelling
- Adventure with us on sunrise and sunset shoots as you start putting your new knowledge into practice
- Explore the wild and untamed landscape, light and natural elements that Bruny Island has to offer
- Work as a team in group sessions
- Connect with a community to share and upskill your photography to the next level
- Soak in your remote getaway with cervezas and bonfires
It’s going to be wild!Visit: